1. New product development till commercial production takes over control
2. Ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process of new products that meets customer
3. Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader.
4. Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
5. Determine amount of necessary resources
6. Ensure output meets quality standards
7. New product development
8. Maintain MIS of new product production
9. Monitor new product production to resolve issues.
1. B Tech – Mechanical / Production
2. Degree in Product Designing
3. 2-3 years of experience in Wood working, freshers can also apply
4. Proficient in MS Office and designing software
5. Good written and verbal communication skills
Preferably working as production/ product designer in wood working industry