Role: Sr. ATG Developer
Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 12+ Months
Phone Screen with Client
In Person Interview
Required Skills Set:
Years of Experience: 3 years of ATG
Education Required: Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
Simplified: Needs ATG configuration on site.
1. 3-5 years of experience. Monitoring Support for Performance runs in Performance and Production environment
2. Analyze and report on Performance run observations from ATG Track perspective
3. Identifying potential application optimization areas and fixing the same
4. Must have worked on medium to large size applications
5. Should have good exposure to performance run monitoring, support and analyzing performance result and coming up with optimization areas.
6. Reporting Performance run analysis
7. Proposing optimization areas and fixing the same
Additional Preferred Skills:
As a Developer – ATG, you will implement customization and extensions to ATG Commerce; create product catalog hierarchy, promotions and personalization, order fulfillment and tracking. You will independently create ATG deliverables with quality build and deployment processes and follow laid down coding guidelines that insure the necessary health of the overall solution.
You will share knowledge, improve processes and develop systematic solutions to problem patterns.
1. Develop Digital Commerce experiences based on a foundation of ATG Commerce platform
2. Develop awesome features such as product catalog, search, order management, promotions, registration, store locator, social ecommerce
3. Use Productivity and code quality tools to create production grade code and design deliverables
4. Setup ATG development environments, module layering and build scripts
5. Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce and ATG implementation
5. Write application code that exceeds the defined quality standards