We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for the mission-critical system.
The candidates must have Experienced with the following skills
• Java 1.8 (Java 8) hands-on coding abilities
• C, C++
• Windows and web development
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using
Java EE platforms
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory
Management, Transaction management etc)
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM
technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular
web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
About Consultadd Inc.
Consultadd Inc. is Inc. Magazine’s fastest growing company in the US. We have specialized niched in developing, customizing ERP products and are partners with Workday, Kronos, Oracle, and Microsoft.
We have over 200 motivated employees working for top F500 companies, our clients include Bank of America, United Health Group, Tesla, Google etc.
We are proud to announce that Consultadd Inc has been ranked 2nd in New Jersey companies,
We also offer training in BA (Business Analyst), Java, Python & AWS.
Looking for H1B Sponsorship/ OPT Extensions?
Last year we filed 168 H1B, these consultants that we file H1B for are resourced to our giant connection of clients as well as for our internal projects.
Right now, we are shortlisting candidates for whom we will file H1B this year.
Benefits that we offer are as follows:
1. Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
2. Sponsor H1B VISA
3. Referral Bonus
4. Joining Bonus