1. Liaise with internal & external stakeholders to manage the end to end processing of the monthly payroll in a timely and accurate manner and ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and legislative requirements.
2. Responsible for the labor cost accounting and analysis of ByteDance India, cooperate with the finance team for reconciliation issues.
3. Proactively optimize current payroll processes to improve efficiency and enhance employee experience.
4. Responsible for the operation of overseas compensation, benefit, and vacation policy. Produce comprehensive HR compensation solutions for the business through cross-departmental collaboration.
5. Support other HR projects if needed.
1. 1-3 years of work experience in Indian payroll is preferred.
2. Good Knowledge of Indian social insurance system and income tax.
3. Good English communication skills, verbal and writing skills, accurate understanding, clear and organized communication skills. Knowledge of Mandarin is preferred.
4. A multitasker and problem solver, with the ability to work under pressure.
5. A Fast and proactive learner, with a passion for work.
ByteDance, the parent company of TikTok, has the vision to unlock the world’s creativity through interactive platforms. It is one of the first companies to power mobile-first apps on an incredible scale using artificial intelligence and machine learning. Alongside its flagship product TikTok in the US and its flagship product Toutiao, the largest news aggregator platform in China, Bytedance has also developed a diverse portfolio of products that are popular all around the world, including Douiyin, TopBuzz, Vigo, and Helo.