1. Perform daily payroll department operations for multi-companies and states to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
2. Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits to ensure that the overseas compensation and benefits policies have complied with local labor law.
3. Coordinating the statistics and analysis of the labor cost input and output of Bytedance US, develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed.
4. Operation of overseas compensation, benefit, and vacation policy. Produce comprehensive HR compensation solutions for the business through cross-departmental collaboration.
5. Management and operation of outside human resource vendors (ADP), ensuring that vendors’ resources can meet the demands of rapid business development and deliver high-quality service results.
6. Participate in other human resources projects if needed.
1. 1-5 years of work experience in US payroll is preferred.
2. Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations. Experience in US individual tax is preferred.
3. Good Mandarin/English communication skills, verbal and writing skills, accurate understanding, clear and organized communication skills.
4. Good logical thinking, positive problem solver.
5. Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
ByteDance, the parent company of TikTok, has the vision to unlock the world’s creativity through interactive platforms. It is one of the first companies to power mobile-first apps on an incredible scale using artificial intelligence and machine learning. Alongside its flagship product TikTok in the US and its flagship product Toutiao, the largest news aggregator platform in China, Bytedance has also developed a diverse portfolio of products that are popular all around the world, including Douiyin, TopBuzz, Vigo, and Helo.