We are looking for a designer to join our tight-knit team and create eye-catching content for our online marketing presence. You will have ownership over a variety of projects from conceptualization to execution and set the tone for AGreenHand.
- Oversee the creation of content for AGreenHand
- Devise marketing strategies and manage execution for social accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other potential emerging social channels
- Conceptualize creative and inspiring ad concepts for multiple mediums including web, mobile, video and print while reflecting the brand’s personality and driving key performance metrics
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user centered design process
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as product, marketing, brand and experience teams to produce elevated design solutions
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, graphic design or a related field
- 3+ years of experience with strong digital media/content
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign (Figma, Sketch is a plus)
- A portfolio demonstrating exceptional design, aesthetic and typography skills, including digital ad campaigns that show your mastery of social media strategy on a variety of platforms
- The ability to prioritize and manage work and adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, including copywriting and editing knowledge
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Flexible paid time off
- Commuter benefits
- Medical, dental, vision and pet insurance
- Employee assistance program
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Maternity/paternity leave program
- Flexible spending accounts
AGreenHand.com - A place for Gardeners and Homeowners.
A website dedicated to provide gardening tips, home repairing guides, tools and equipment reviews. AGREENHAND has a lot of high quality articles from experts in real reviews about tools on the market, include lawn mower, reel mower, fertilizer spreader, sprinkler system, garden hose, soil tiller, snow blower and more.